Mar 23rd 2018
This Week in Law 417
Blurred lines stay blurry. Domino’s seems not to like its own car design. Facebook might not be your friend. TWIL throws in our christmas wish lists in March.
The Yeti lives! Pesky lawyers to the rescue. Sesta and Fosta fly through the legislative process. Join Denise Howell, Mike Keyes, Tiffany Li, and Matthew Curtis as they disentangle the intersection of technology and law. Marlon Bundo the bunny part II. And, yes, penguins.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-law.
Attorneys may submit a self-study form to their local CLE board seeking MCLE credit approval. Please check the rules and requirements for your specific jurisdiction before submitting any forms.
Special thanks to Nigel Clutterbuck for the TWiL theme music.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Unrolled thread from @tiffanycli #MarlonBundo #betterbundobook
- Domino’s Franchise Threatens YouTuber Who Restored DXP Pizza Car With Lawsuit
- "Blurred Lines" Verdict Upheld by Appeals Court in Win for Marvin Gaye Family
- Uber Self-Driving Test Car Kills Pedestrian In Arizona
- Police chief: Uber self-driving car “likely” not at fault in fatal crash
- Who Is to Blame for the Cambridge Analytica–Facebook Scandal?
- Future Tense Newsletter: everything we know about the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
- Facebook and Cambridge Analytica: What You Need to Know as Fallout Widens
- Facebook must be restructured. The FTC should take these nine steps now
- The Cambridge Analytica Debacle is not a Facebook “Data Breach.” Maybe It Should Be
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he’s “open” to testifying to Congress
- Zuck positive about "ad transparency" regulation
- What Would Regulating Facebook Look Like?
- Yet Another Lesson from the Cambridge Analytica Fiasco: Remove the Barriers to User Privacy Control
- The Graph API: Key Points in the Facebook and Cambridge Analytica Debacle
- Christina Warren on single sign-on
- 12 Things Everyone Should Understand About Tech
- Twitter’s chief information security officer is leaving the company
- The Castle Doctrine
- Is the answer Google+??
- Congress OKs sex-trafficking bill that critics say will “censor the Internet”
- How Congress Censored the Internet
- The anti–sex trafficking bill SESTA/FOSTA will hurt the internet.
- TWIL Flipboard
- ANIMAL SELFIE OF THE WEEK
- We're building an artificial intelligence-powered dystopia
- Thread Reader Bot
- Unrolled thread from @Delafina777
- Here’s what people really want from tech...