Existential notions of who we are going to sue? Never! Join Mike Keyes, Natalie Nicol, Denise Howell, and Matthew Curtis as they discuss where you can practice math without a license. The Supreme Court is checking on just where you lost your privacy. 3D printing your clothes? How bigly is it that this AI says I am awesome!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-law.
Attorneys may submit a self-study form to their local CLE board seeking MCLE credit approval. Please check the rules and requirements for your specific jurisdiction before submitting any forms.
Special thanks to Nigel Clutterbuck for the TWiL theme music.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- About the Foundry
- Topher Brophy
- Topher sensation
- Mats Gets Fined For Criticizing The Mathematics Behind Red Light Traffic Cameras
- Natalie on Franklin's show!
- What the Supreme Court’s Varsity Brands Ruling Means for Fashion
- Louis Vuitton and Jeff Coons partner on "Masters" collection
- Jeff Koons unveils new project - painting handbags for LV
- Louis Vuitton collaborates with artist Jeff Koons on new series of bags
- The New World of 3D Printing … and Counterfeiting
- Forever 21, Urban Outfitters Slapped with Nearly $1 Million Suit Over Tupac Imagery
- Why Counterfeit Sports Merch Is on the Rise Despite Government Efforts to Fight Fakes
- Supreme Court Will Hear Significant Cell Phone Tracking Case
- Why are there dots on my paper?
- What are Brands Really Paying Ambassadors to Do?
- Seeking to Bank on Trump's Marketability, People are Rushing to Register "Covfefe"
- Harvard Yanks 10 Acceptance Letters Over Offensive Facebook Posts
- How constitutional is it for POTUS to block people on Twitter?
- AI Writing Bot Says I'm Awesome