Jul 13th 2009
This Week in Law 26
To Your Online Health
How modernization of health data management is changing the health system.
- Doc Searls: patient as platform and "point of integration" | e-Patients.net
- The Patient as the Platform | Linux Journal
- I'm sick of hearing Washington talk about savings "over ten years" | e-Patients.net
- Participatory Medicine at PdF09: Can we get a do-over? | e-Patients.net
- Hello Health clinics would offer medical care online - The Boston Globe
- Blueprint for Change: From EMR 1.0 to Clinical Groupware (EHR 2.0) | e-CareManagement
- Trial of A WhiteCoat « WhiteCoat's Call Room
- Should a doctor blog his medical malpractice trial? | KevinMD.com
- Daily Internet Activities, 2000-2009 | Pew Internet & American Life Project
- ProjectVRM Blog » Gain of Facebook
- Physician Rating Web Sites Create Quite a Stir Among Doctors - iHealthBeat
- Privacy and VRM (@dsearls)
- From Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-WV), "The HITPU Act of 2009 will make health IT more accessible:"
- RT @dsearls, Getting Real About Fixing Health Care #emr #ehr #hcbos #healthcare #hrm
- @techcrunch, "CVS Signs On With Google Health:"
- Online Medical Records (from the WBUR Newsroom)
- PC World - Google Moving Forward on Health Initiative
TWiL wiki shownotes, feel free to add or edit.
Talking points: http://delicious.com/thisweekinlaw/26.
Special thanks to Nigel Clutterbuck for the TWiL theme music.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.