Feb 10th 2012
This Week in Law 148
Hot Spot Or Not?
Hosted by Denise Howell
Hot Spot wifi liability, Facebook IPO, Google author EULA, and more.
Records live Fridays at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 19:00 UTC.
Guests: Evan BrownHosts: Denise Howell and Evan Brown Hot Spot wifi liability, Facebook IPO, Google author EULA, and more. Guests: Marvin Cable Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twil. Talking points on Delicious We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. TWiL on Friendfeed TWiL on Facebook Special thanks to Nigel Clutterbuck for the TWiL theme music. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 1:21:19
- - Marvin's case
- - Open WiFi and Liability for Copyright Infringement: Setting the Record Straight
- - Tom The Dancing Bug Takes On Insanity Of Copyright Extension And Disproportionate Punishment
- - Why Apple's Restrictive iBooks Author Rules May Not Be Legally Enforceable
- - Apple Amends iBooks Author EULA, Doesn't Claim to Own Content
- - Pirate Party organizing lawsuit against FBI for MegaUpload seizure
- - An Infographic Showing Just How Frequently Hollywood Has Cried Wolf About 'Piracy'
- - Facebook's Biggest Risks Explained
- - Facebook Filing Blasts Obama-Bush Overregulation of Sarbanes-Oxley and Dodd-Frank
- - Zuckerberg to Potential Shareholders: Facebook Is on a Social Mission
- - Draft 'Carrier IQ' Bill Would Have Carriers Inform, Then Track, Customers
- - Rep. Markey releases draft of cellphone privacy bill
- - Warning: This Site Contains Conspiracy Theories
- - Resource of the Week: Info re proposed cable industry FCC rulemaking
- - Resource of the Week: Why We Need An Open Wireless Movement