Sep 30th 2011
This Week in Law 131
All You Need Is Seven Inches
Hosted by Denise Howell
The new Kindle in relation to Apple price fixing allegations, government and social media, don't spoof an ID in CA or TX, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Denise Howell and Evan Brown The new Kindle in relation to Apple price fixing allegations, government and social media, don't spoof an ID in CA or TX, and more. Guests: David Almacy and Daliah Saper Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twil. Talking points on Delicious We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. TWiL on Friendfeed TWiL on Facebook Special thanks to Nigel Clutterbuck for the TWiL theme music. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 1:28:37
- - How to write the nastiest copyright notice possible
- - TOSAmend
- - Amazon Kindle Fire's Silk browser sounds privacy alarm bells
- - Fake Facebookers beware: New law makes 'spoofing' a crime
- - Court rules against woman accused of fraudulent misrepresentation for creating fake internet boyfriend
- - Phony "DEA" Drug Scam Under Investigation
- - U.S. Gamers Crack Puzzle in AIDS Research that Stumped Scientists for Years