Death, taxes, patent reform, sounding off on the internet, German prostitution, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-law.
Talking points on Delicious
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes.
Special thanks to Nigel Clutterbuck for the TWiL theme music. Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Legal Profession Blog
- Copyright: Forever Less One Day
- Denver Post to cut ties with Righthaven as momentum turns against copyright troll
- Using remote tracking software to find stolen laptops
- Nude webcam photos lead to cross-border lawsuit
- Absolute Software Settles Lawsuit Over Nude Photos
- 'Joshua's Law' would prohibit first responders' from snapping, sharing photos
- Nikki Catsouras photographs controversy
- Henry Juszkiewicz's Poserous
- Guitar maker ordered to change his tune
- xkcd: dreams
- Social Media and Biometric Software Could Make Future Undercover Policing Impossible
- Behind Google’s $500 Million Settlement With U.S.
- Google Shareholder Sues Over Illegal Drug Ads
- What Are The Legal Penalties For Using Craigslist To Crowd-Source Revenge?