- Ransomware group reports a victim company to the SEC for failing to promptly disclose a breach.
- Shadowy hack-for-hire group behind sprawling web of global cyberattacks
- Electrical arc detection devices that can prevent dangerous home fires caused by faulty wiring.
- The worst passwords of 2023
- The NIS2 Directive: The first piece of EU-wide legislation on cybersecurity
- Jenna Bilotta of LaunchDarkly joins to discuss transforming DevOps tools with better user experiences.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Ransomware group reports victim it breached to SEC regulators
- Shadowy Hack-for-Hire Group Behind Sprawling Web of Global Cyberattacks
- Ting Fire and other electrical arc detection systems
- The worst passwords of 2023 are also the most common, "123456" comes in first
- The NIS2 Directive
- LaunchDarkly Announces the Next Frontier of DevOps: Helping Engineers Build Products that Customers Love
- LaunchDarkly Announces Key Integrations as Part of Galaxy Product Release