- CISA Alerts: High-Severity SLP Vulnerability currently being exploited.
- ChatGPT outages attributed to DDoS activity.
- Gen Z and Millennial employees are a bigger cybersecurity risk than older employees.
- Security firm finds highly invasive malware hidden in software developer tools.
- Strategies for bridging the cybersecurity skills gap.
- Mike Star, CEO and founder of trackd talks about managing patches and how the community can help preventing disruption from bad updates.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- CISA Alerts: High-Severity SLP Vulnerability Now Under Active Exploitation
- ChatGPT: OpenAI Attributes Regular Outages to DDoS Attacks
- Gen Z, Millennial Workers Are Bigger Cybersecurity Risks Than Older Employees
- Highly invasive backdoor snuck into open source packages targets developers
- There's Only One Way to Solve the Cybersecurity Skills Gap