Apr 21st 2023
This Week in Enterprise Tech 540
Checks Without Borders
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Brian Chee, Curtis Franklin
Consumers fed up with passwords, protecting data with Protegrity
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Guests: Paul Mountford
- iOS 17 to support app sideloading to comply with European regulations
- GhostToken opens Google accounts to permanent infection
- Over half of the enterprise routers researchers bought secondhand hadn't been wiped
- IT companions instead of managers
- Consumers are fed up with passwords, according to 1Password research
- Paul Mountford, CEO of Protegrity, talks about empowering your business with Borderless Data.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- iOS 17 to Support App Sideloading to Comply With European Regulations
- 'GhostToken' Opens Google Accounts to Permanent Infection
- Used Routers Often Come Loaded With Corporate Secrets
- Primo is the IT tool for companies that are too small for an IT manager
- Report: Over Half of North American Consumers Are Open to Passwordless
- YubiKey as a smart card on iOS