Jan 13th 2023
This Week in Enterprise Tech 526
Snowstorm of Data
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Brian Chee, Curtis Franklin
Cyberattackers targeting enterprise tools, the year of AI? Snow Software
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Guests: Becky Trevino
- Founder sued by JP Morgan for faking customers
- Cyberattackers targeting enterprise tools CircleCI, Lastpass, Okta, and Slack
- FAA giving airlines another year to fix altimeters incompatible with 5G signals
- Critical flight safety system grounds airlines
- ChatGPT - disrupter or parlor trick?
- Becky Trevino, Executive Vice President of product for Snow Software talks about enabling CIOs and IT staff with complete visibility into your full technology stack from software and hardware to infrastructure and applications.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- JP Morgan Chase Sues Founder of Student Loan Fintech Startup Frank
- CircleCI, LastPass, Okta, and Slack: Cyberattackers Pivot to Target Core Enterprise Tools
- FAA giving airlines another year to fix altimeters that can’t handle 5G signals
- A Contractor With A Corrupt Software File Brought U.S. Air Travel To A Halt, Per Reports
- ChatGPT? Stable Diffusion? Generative AI jargon, explained
- ChatGPT: A Threat To Higher Education?
- Is ChatGPT a cybersecurity threat?
- Some law professors fear ChatGPT's rise as others see opportunity