- Bots are the threat of the internet - even defectors use them.
- Skyrocketing IoT bug disclosures put pressure on security teams.
- Japan declares war on floppy disks for government use.
- FCC has approved $6 billion in broadband grants despite rejecting Starlink.
- Closing the security gap opened by the rise of no-code tools.
- Alex Iceman, Founder and CEO of Genium, on market trends for businesses & the type of talent needed to meet the demands of a secure world.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Bots are the Threat of the Internet - Even Defectors Use Them
- Skyrocketing IoT Bug Disclosures Put Pressure on Security Teams
- Japan Declares War on Floppy Disks for Government Use
- FCC has Approved $6 Billion in Broadband Grants Despite Rejecting Starlink
- Closing the Security Gap Opened by the Rise of No-Code Tools