Amazon acquires iRobot, Zero-day defense tips, DNS security, and more!
- Amazon acquires iRobot.
- Amazon & IBM are moving quickly on Post-Quantum Cryptographic Algorithms.
- T-Mobile store owner made $25 million using stolen employee credentials.
- North Korea-backed hackers with a way to read your Gmail.
- Zero-Day defense: tips for defusing the threat.
- Josh Kuo: DNSSEC Nerd for InfoBlox and co-author of the "BIND DNSSEC Guide" & "DNS Security for Dummies"
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Amazon to Acquire Roomba Robot Vacuum Maker iRobot for $1.7 Billion - The Verge
- Amazon, IBM Move Swiftly on Post-Quantum Cryptographic Algorithms Selected by NIST - Dark Reading
- T-Mobile Store Owner Made $25M Using Stolen Employee Credentials - Dark Reading
- North Korea-Backed Hackers Have a Clever Way to Read Your Gmail - Ars Technica
- Infoblox DNS Security Resource Center