3.6M exposed MySQL servers, phishing on WhatsApp, AI-driven cloud optimization with CAST AI, and more.
- 3.6M MySQL servers found exposed online
- Phishing isn't just for email, anymore
- Consumer Reports launches IoT cybersecurity 'nutrition label'
- Nein danke': Musk's office ultimatum faces pushback in Germany
- The workplace is changing. Keep up.
- CAST AI Co-Founder Laurent Gil talks about AI-driven cloud optimization
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit