May 20th 2022
This Week in Enterprise Tech 494
Dig The Gig
- Ransomware gang threatens to overthrow Costa Rica government
- Majority of Kubernetes API Servers Exposed to the Public Internet
- Your iPhone Is Vulnerable to a Malware Attack Even When It’s Off
- Hacker Finds Way to Unlock Tesla Models, Start Cars
- Training to beat a bad cybersecurity culture
- Ben Verde-Chapman, Chief Growth Officer of GigWage talks about the financial needs of the gig worker and reducing the impact of income volatility.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit