May 13th 2022
This Week in Enterprise Tech 493
Known 2 Pwn
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Brian Chee, Curtis Franklin
iPhone space network, cyberattacks on MSPs, 15 years of Pwn2Own
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Guests: Dustin Childs
Space network for iPhones, cyberattacks on MSPs, 15 years of Pwn2Own.
- Thousands of popular websites see what you type before you hit submit
- Log4Shell exploit threatens enterprise data lakes, AI poisoning
- Top 6 security threats targeting remote workers
- Is Apple planning to launch a secret space network for iPhones?
- NSA warns managed service providers are now prime targets for cyberattacks
- Trend Micro's Zero Day Initiative communications manager Dustin Childs talks about the evolution of Pwn2Own as 2022 marks the 15th anniversary of the security contest
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Thousands of Popular Websites See What You Type—Before You Hit Submit
- Log4Shell Exploit Threatens Enterprise Data Lakes, AI Poisoning
- Top 6 Security Threats Targeting Remote Workers
- Globalstar agrees terms with “global customer” for terrestrial connectivity
- NSA Warns Managed Service Providers Are Now Prime Targets for Cyberattacks
- The Zero Day Initiative (ZDI)
- Pwn2Own Vancouver Returns for the 15th Anniversary of the contest