Chrome zero-day bug, getting started with Zero Trust, AI-powered CRM with Salesforce, and more.
- North Korean hackers exploit Chrome zero-day weeks before patch
- Pandemic leaves firms scrambling for cybersecurity specialists
- FBI: Dear USA, If you're not protecting against ransomware, you're kidding yourself.
- Security teams struggle to get started with Zero Trust
- Salesforce VP of Digital Engagement & Omni Product Management Gautam Vasudev talks AI-powered CRM workflows.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit