Log4Shell exploits, VoIP vs. UCaaS, and MongoDB on the future of databases.
- Threat actor targets Ubiquiti network appliances using Log4Shell exploits
- DHS launches Cyber Safety Review Board to analyze major vulnerability events
- FBI warns to watch out for spoofed online job listings from scammers
- Network security firms have 'hijacked' zero trust
- VoIP vs. UCaaS: The differences explained
- MongoDB CTO Mark Porter on what organizations need in a modern database and what the future of databases looks like
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit