Join Lou Maresca, Brian Chee, and Curt Franklin as we look back at some of the most important enterprise news stories of 2021.
- Hospitals hiding prices from search engines
- Palestinian hackers tricked victims into installing spyware on iOS devices
- Casino gets hacked through a fish tank thermometer
- President Biden's Right-to-Repair order issued
- Tesla Autopilot investigation after crashes into emergency vehicles
- Supply chain attacks are escalating
- EFF deprecates the HTTPS Everywhere browser plugin
- Report reveals 83% of ransomware victims pay to get data back
- Enterprise cybersecurity strategies are getting more attention
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit