- Researchers find third party libraries in popular apps have a remote code execution vulnerability
- Emotet is back with a vengeance
- Power companies working together to build a coast-to-coast EV fast-charging network
- DeepMind's AI has cracked two mathematical problems that have stumped experts for decades
- What happened with this week's AWS outage, and how can we protect online infrastructure?
- Marco Palladino, CTO of Kong talks about API gateways and management
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- A Simple Exploit is Exposing the Biggest Apps on the Internet
- Emotet Is Back and More Dangerous Than Before
- Power companies band together for coast-to-coast EV fast-charger network
- AI Solves 50-Year-Old Biology 'Grand Challenge' Decades Before Experts Predicted
- Cloud wake-up call: Amazon Web Services outage illustrates the pitfalls of online infrastructure