- Vulnerabilities affecting code compilers
- What if hackers could turn back time?
- Ukrainian National charged for Kaseya ransomware attack
- Detecting internet censorship in real-time
- A new application security toolkit to uncover dependency confusion attacks
- Mike Fong, CEO, and founder of Privoro talks about hardware to protect phones from eavesdropping, surveillance, and location tracking.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit