- Linux and FreeBSD can be encrypted by Hive ransomware
- SEO Poisoning distributes ransomware
- Cardboard shortages add to supply chain issues
- Chip shortage could still go on for years
- Enterprise cybersecurity strategies are getting more attention
- A SASE: Secure Access Service Edge roundtable with Lou Maresca, Curt Franklin, and Brian Chee
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Hive ransomware now encrypts Linux and FreeBSD systems
- SEO Poisoning Used to Distribute Ransomware
- Cardboard shortages deal another blow to strained supply chains
- No end in sight for chip shortage as supply chain problems pile up
- Enterprise Cybersecurity Strategies Are Getting More Attention
- What Exactly Is Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)?