- Preventing ransomware attacks when the cyber criminals are already in your network
- Analysis of the BlackByte ransomware
- Acer launches antimicrobial PCs
- Pentagon official resigns because US AI can't compete with China
- Active Directory security using choke-point analysis
- Raj Krishna, VP of Strategy & Planning for Cisco Meraki talks SASE solutions and how network security is evolving.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Ransomware: Even when the hackers are in your network, it might not be too late
- BlackByte Ransomware – Pt. 1 In-depth Analysis
- Acer launches bacteria-resistant PCs
- A Pentagon official said he resigned because US cybersecurity is no match for China, calling it 'kindergarten level'
- Why Choke-Point Analysis Is Essential in Active Directory Security
- Cisco Meraki