- PCIe 6.0 spec is almost complete
- 'FontOnLake' malware targets Linux systems
- Civil Cyber-Fraud Initiative mandates government contractors to disclose data-breaches
- Russia behind 58% of detected state-backed hacks
- Why did Facebook disconnect its data centers from the internet?
- Triveni Gandhi, Dataiku's Senior Industry Data Scientist, Life Sciences and Responsible AI talks about responsible and ethical AI.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- PCIe 6.0 spec just months away from completion, doubles max data transfer rate
- 'FontOnLake' Malware Family Targets Linux Systems
- US gov’t will slap contractors with civil lawsuits for hiding breaches
- Microsoft: Russia behind 58% of detected state-backed hacks
- What Happened to Facebook, Instagram, & WhatsApp?
- Facebook: We Disconnected Our Data Centers From the Internet
- What Are the Ethical Risks of Your AI Project?
- Introducing the Responsible AI in Practice Series (and Use Case #1!)
- What’s the Link Between AI Governance, MLOps, and Responsible AI? Scaling AI