- Hackers stole cryptocurrency from thousands of Coinbase customers because of insecure MFA
- Merck says its experimental COVID-19 treatment reduces hospitalizations and deaths by 50%
- Intel's next-gen neuromorphic processor
- GM's BrightDrop EV600 electric delivery van
- 91.5% of malware detections in Q2 2021 arrived over HTTPS-encrypted connections
- EFF to deprecate HTTPS Everywhere plugin
- Chris Bedi, CIO of ServiceNow talks about the low-code revolution.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Hackers rob thousands of Coinbase customers using MFA flaw
- Merck says COVID-19 pill cuts risk of death, hospitalization
- Intel launches its next-generation neuromorphic processor—so, what’s that again?
- GM’s BrightDrop starts production of its EV600 electric delivery van
- More Than 90% of Q2 Malware Was Hidden in Encrypted Traffic
- Electronic Frontier Foundation will deprecate HTTPS Everywhere plugin