- Source code published for unpatched iPhone exploits
- Google finds new way to sneak malware past detection tools
- What Facebook's latest apology reveals about its security and safety
- Should manufacturers update their software forever?
- The Microsoft Airband Initiative wants to increase broadband access to rural areas
- Jeff Gray, CEO and Co-founder of Gluware talk about network automation and the biggest network risks today.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Researcher Publishes Source Code for Three Unpatched iPhone Exploits
- Google Spots New Technique to Sneak Malware Past Detection Tools
- Facebook’s latest “apology” reveals security and safety disarray
- We Need Software Updates Forever: Manufacturers should maintain their software and firmware indefinitely
- Microsoft Airband Initiative
- Microsoft Airband: An annual update on connecting rural America