Jun 25th 2021
This Week in Enterprise Tech 449
We Want Open Banking!
- Gang are using virtual machines to disguise ransomware attacks
- MITRE's D3FEND framework for cyber defense
- Hackers are using authentication bypass to breach Zyxel firewalls and VPNs
- Western Digital My Book Live NAS users alert customers to a critical bug that could remotely wipe files
- Malicious Wi-Fi networks a danger to iOS phones because of iOS bug
- Nathanael Coffing, Co-founder and CSO of Cloudentity talks about who will lead the shift to open banking
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Ransomware: Now gangs are using virtual machines to disguise their attacks
- D3FEND Framework Seeks to Lay Foundation for Cyber Defense
- Hackers are using unknown user accounts to target Zyxel firewalls and VPNs
- Pull your Western Digital My Book Live NAS off the internet now if you value your files