- Google's QUIC internet standard now an actual standard
- Businesses that have data breaches pay higher loan interest rates
- Charter charges more for slower internet on streets where they have no competition
- FreakOut malware upgrades to vulnerable VMware servers
- Ways CIOs can help companies reduce their carbon footprint
- Is Ransomware going to soon be uninsurable?
- Report finds that cybersecurity has not kept pace with workplace changes due to COVID-19
- Hiring better cybersecurity professionals
- Jim McGann, VP of Marketing and Business Development for Index Engines on if backups can be trusted after a ransomware attack
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit