- COVID-19 vaccine supply chain targeted by spear phishing campaign
- GaN improves data center efficiency
- Patriot Act used to gather website visitor logs
- Machine learning security bypassed by researchers
- Salesforce announces Workforce Engagement tools
- Facebook may have broken the law offering jobs to H-1B workers
- Is your printer a cybersecurity threat?
- Mike Bartels, director for Tobii Pro's marketing research and UX talks about using an eye tracker to make your interface more effective.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Malicious npm packages caught installing remote access trojans
- Potential Nation-State Actor Targets COVID-19 Vaccine Supply Chain
- Navitas Delivers 2x More Power for Industrial, Telecom and Data Center Power Supplies.
- U.S. Used Patriot Act to Gather Logs of Website Visitors
- Researchers Bypass Next-Generation Endpoint Protection
- Salesforce Workforce Engagement
- Feds say Facebook broke US law offering permanent jobs to H-1B workers
- Printers' Cybersecurity Threats Too Often Ignored