Mar 13th 2020
This Week in Enterprise Tech 384
The Zen of CRM
Malware taking advantage of Coronavirus fears, gender equality in cybersecurity, how Zendesk's CRM platform helps businesses grow
- New scams using COVID19 prey on fear
- Gender equality in cybersecurity could drive economic boost
- PathSolutions wants to help embattled IT workers deal with the huge work at home surge
- Comcast accidentally published 200,000 "unlisted" phone numbers
- Russia-based Turla group's infrastructure, activity traceable
- 'An Eviction Notice': Chaos after colleges tell students to stay away
- Need to stay connected? Free enterprise-class software for you!
- Ars readers share their stories of Coronavirus-related hardware shortages and more
- Shawna Wolverton, SVP of Product at Zendesk talks about its platform of CRM software to help businesses grow by delivering a great customer experience
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Coronavirus: How hackers are preying on fears of Covid-19
- Gender Equality in Cybersecurity Could Drive Economic Boost
- COVID-19: Call Simulator Offer
- Comcast accidentally published 200,000 “unlisted” phone numbers
- Russia-Based Turla APT Group's Infrastructure, Activity Traceable
- ‘An Eviction Notice’: Chaos After Colleges Tell Students to Stay Away
- Microsoft, Google, and Zoom are trying to keep up with demand for their now free work-from-home software
- Ars readers share their stories of coronavirus-related hardware shortages and more
- COVID-19 Drives Rush to Remote Work. Is Your Security Team Ready?