Mar 13th 2020
This Week in Enterprise Tech 384
The Zen of CRM
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Brian Chee, Curtis Franklin
Malware taking advantage of Coronavirus fears, gender equality in cybersecurity, how Zendesk's CRM platform helps businesses grow
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Guests: Shawna Wolverton
- New scams using COVID19 prey on fear
- Gender equality in cybersecurity could drive economic boost
- PathSolutions wants to help embattled IT workers deal with the huge work at home surge
- Comcast accidentally published 200,000 "unlisted" phone numbers
- Russia-based Turla group's infrastructure, activity traceable
- 'An Eviction Notice': Chaos after colleges tell students to stay away
- Need to stay connected? Free enterprise-class software for you!
- Ars readers share their stories of Coronavirus-related hardware shortages and more
- Shawna Wolverton, SVP of Product at Zendesk talks about its platform of CRM software to help businesses grow by delivering a great customer experience
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Coronavirus: How hackers are preying on fears of Covid-19
- Gender Equality in Cybersecurity Could Drive Economic Boost
- COVID-19: Call Simulator Offer
- Comcast accidentally published 200,000 “unlisted” phone numbers
- Russia-Based Turla APT Group's Infrastructure, Activity Traceable
- ‘An Eviction Notice’: Chaos After Colleges Tell Students to Stay Away
- Microsoft, Google, and Zoom are trying to keep up with demand for their now free work-from-home software
- Ars readers share their stories of coronavirus-related hardware shortages and more
- COVID-19 Drives Rush to Remote Work. Is Your Security Team Ready?