Feb 7th 2020
This Week in Enterprise Tech 379
VMware Crystal Ball
- Cisco Phones and Routers vulnerable to attacks.
- 90% of CISOs would take less salary for a better work/home life balance
- Google Fiber kills TV service
- Bluetooth vulnerability opens a ton of Android phones to an attack
- Global manufacturing hit by new malware
- FCC reaches deal with satellite industry to make more 5G spectrum available
- Privacy laws spark new startups in California
- Companies pursue Zero Trust, but implementers are hesitant
- CTO of Cloud Platform for VMware Kit Colbert talks about the future of VMware and how it is evolving with the industry.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Cisco Flaws Put Millions of Workplace Devices at Risk
- 90% of CISOs Would Cut Pay for Better Work-Life Balance
- Google Fiber kills TV service, focuses on broadband and YouTube TV
- Google fixes no-user-interaction bug in Android's Bluetooth component
- IoT Malware Campaign Infects Global Manufacturing Sites
- FCC reaches deal with satellite industry to free up more 5G spectrum
- Can privacy be big business? A wave of startups thinks so.
- Companies Pursue Zero Trust, but Implementers Are Hesitant
- VMware Hands On Labs