Jan 31st 2020
This Week in Enterprise Tech 378
Connect the Engine to the Steering Wheel
- Apple and Broadcom ordered to pay 1.1 billion in patent dispute with Caltech
- Android malware spiked in 2019
- Avast announced that it will shut down marketing analytics subsidiary Jumpshot
- Lessons learned from a major ICS hacking contest
- Do Ring cameras violate wiretapping laws?
- Who will the DOJ blame for robocall scams?
- The effect of international tensions on cybersecurity
- AppDirect talks about their end to end e-commerce solutions for both monetization and management of apps.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.