Jan 24th 2020
This Week in Enterprise Tech 377
Brussels Sprout Taxation
- Jeff Bezos' phone hacked
- Ransomware attacks are targeting oil and gas operations on the OT side
- London to Deploy Facial Recognition
- There's a pesky MacOS threat that just won't go away
- Amazon Engineer Leaked Private Encryption Keys. Outside Analysts Discovered Them in Minutes
- Digital taxation at the OECD
- Cybersecurity Lessons Learned from 'The Rise of Skywalker'
- Max Neunhoeffer, Architect from ArangoDB
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.