Dec 20th 2019
This Week in Enterprise Tech 372
Always Trust TWiET
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Brian Chee, Curtis Franklin
What a new CISO should expect at a new job, gas pumps are not safe!
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- Visa Warns - Gas Pumps Are Not Safe!
- Too few companies are segmenting their networks
- Apple, Google and Amazon create a new smart home standard
- Is 5G secure, or not?
- 'Password" is still a really bad password
- iPhones and iPads finally get key-based protection
- Malware targeting iPhones
- WISPAPALOOZA 2019: Cambium Networks: ePMP
- Congratulations! You're the CISO - now what?
- SD-WAN Advantages - What are Enterprises using?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Visa warns of hacking risk at gas stations
- Few Firms Use Segmentation, Despite Security Benefits
- Apple, Google, and Amazon create “CHIP,” a new smart home standard
- Project Connected Home over IP
- 5G Is More Secure Than 4G and 3G—Except When It’s Not
- 'Password' Falls in the Ranks of Favorite Bad Passwords
- iPhones and iPads finally get key-based protection against account takeovers
- Smart Krampus-3PC Malware Targets iPhone Users
- ePMP Overview
- Your First Month as a CISO: Forming an Information Security Program