- AT&T and their sneaky revenue tricks
- Older Amazon devices subject to old Wi-Fi vulnerability
- California is trying to pass a law that make freelance journalism a thing of the past
- Typosquatting websites proliferate in run-up to US elections
- Project Soli - The tech behind radar motion sense
- Cryptojacking worm targets and infects 2,000 Docker hosts
- Augmented Reality is making industrial work more productive
- Glitching: The hardware attack that can disrupt secure software
- Said Ouissal, CEO and Founder of ZEDEDA talks with Lou and Curtis about IoT and Edge computing.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.