WhatsApp security flaws allow for bot responses, AT&T workers took bribes to unlock phones, iMessage hack revealed at Blackhat, Wordpress is about to auto-update content systems, Russian attack group tries to breach corporate networks with phones and printers, AMD making deals to gain market share, Apple and Google stop listening to voice assistant requests temporarily and Jeff Schmidt, CEO of Ignited talks about transforming STEM education.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- WhatsApp security flaws can fake messages from you, and there’s no fix
- AT&T workers took $1 million in bribes to unlock 2 million phones, DOJ says
- Black Hat USA 2019: Apple iOS New Flaws Let Hackers Break Into All iPhones -- Users Must Update Now
- Google has a problem with pregnant workers, employee memo alleges
- WordPress team working on daring plan to forcibly update old websites
- Russian Attack Group Uses Phones & Printers to Breach Corporate Networks
- AMD lands Google, Twitter as customers with newest server chip
- WATCH: 2019 Workforce of Tomorrow Conference
- Apple and Google temporarily stop listening to Siri and OK Google queries