Aug 2nd 2019
This Week in Enterprise Tech 353
Automation: It's Not Just for DevOps
On This Week in Enterprise Tech, the FBI is concerned with threats from conspiracy theorists, US utilities could be a target of phishing attacks from a nation-state, US government approves T-Mobile/Sprint merger, who's responsible for securing cloud services? Why Americans are watching less TV, container security is falling behind, and Resolve talks about their solution that can integrate networking, clouds, security, and help desk under a single automation umbrella.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- FBI says “extremists” motivated by Pizzagate, QAnon are threats
- US Utilities Hit with Phishing Attack
- It’s official: US government approves T-Mobile/Sprint merger
- Pentagon Pauses $10 Billion Contract That Embroiled Amazon In Controversy
- Cisco Pays $8.6M in First False Claims Suit for Vulnerabilities in Security Product
- Defining Who’s Responsible for Securing Each Part of Cloud Services
- Cops Are Giving Amazon's Ring Your Real-Time 911 Caller Data
- Why Americans Are Watching Fewer TV Channels
- Container Security Is Falling Behind Container Deployments