On this Week in Enterprise Tech, we're talking about how the whole population of Bulgaria got hacked, the US Attorney General is pushing for encryption backdoors and Lori McVitte of F5 is on talking about the F5 and NginX and what it means for the future.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- US attorney general William Barr says Americans should accept security risks of encryption backdoors
- New Linux Worm Attacks IoT Devices
- The Hunt for IoT: The Opportunity and Impact of Hacked IoT
- Malware Researcher Hutchins Sentenced to Supervised Release
- Why crafty Internet trolls in the Philippines may be coming to a website near you
- D-Link agrees to 10 years of security audits to settle FTC case
- Security Lessons From a New Programming Language
- An entire nation just got hacked
- Advanced mobile surveillanceware, made in Russia, found in the wild
- Companies' 'Anonymized' Data May Violate GDPR, Privacy Regs