FTC holds D-Link accountable for security on their devices, how poor communication is holding back DevOps, and we speak with Rob Coenen, VP at InterOptic, about optical networking and what this could mean to the enterprise and cloud data center.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Someone Is Spamming and Breaking a Core Component of PGP’s Ecosystem
- Printing vaccines at the pharmacy or at home will be the way of the future
- Wanna hacka car? Toyota can help, but it's going to cost you.
- Drag and drop sensors with Node Red: Cheebert Tinkering on the RasPi
- ‘Fingerprinting’ to Track Us Online Is on the Rise.
- D-Link agrees to new security monitoring to settle FTC charges
- Poor Communications Slowing DevOps Shift