Jun 28th 2019
This Week in Enterprise Tech 348
Pay Me Now Or Pay Me Later
The TWiET gang talks about how yet more cities are getting hit by ransomware, F5 finds an Outlook for Android vulnerability but we also talk about how malware could potentially creep into open source software.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Google’s new reCAPTCHA has a dark side
- More Supply, More Demand: Cybersecurity Skills Gap Remains
- How I Hacked the Microsoft Outlook Android App and Found CVE-2019-1105
- Google Hardware quits the tablet business, again
- Again!? The NSA’s Phone Records Program Still Can’t Stay Within the Law
- NIST Issues IoT Risk Guidelines
- Ajit Pai tries to kill San Francisco’s attempt to spur broadband competition
- WireGuard on Windows early preview
- How Hackers Infiltrate Open Source Projects
- A tale of two cities: Why ransomware will just get worse