Gandcrab Ransomware, avoid these commerce sites if you don't want your payment data skimmed, Point-Of-Sale malware at restaurants, Great Britain's GCHQ's suggestion to get around encryption, GDPR by the numbers, Dan Lahl from SAP on platform as a service and solving hyper scaler issues, and Solving VoIP/UC Echo Problems with Tim Titus of Path Solutions.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Hackers are scanning for MySQL servers to deploy GandCrab ransomware
- Docker Vulnerability Opens Servers to Container Code
- Unless you want your payment card data skimmed, avoid these commerce sites
- First American Financial exposed 16 years’ worth of mortgage paperwork, including bank accounts
- Emotet Made Up 61% of Malicious Payloads in Q1
- Hackers actively exploit WordPress plugin flaw to send visitors to bad sites
- POS Malware Found at 102 Checkers Restaurant Locations
- Apple, Google & others condemn UK proposal to secretly add law enforcement to encrypted chats
- GDPR’s First-Year Impact By the Numbers