May 17th 2019
This Week in Enterprise Tech 342
Wasabi:The Walmart of Storage
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Brian Chee, Curtis Franklin
Where is enterprise cloud storage going? Will we see standards?
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Guests: David Friend
We talk about how 5G could affect weather satellites, Intel fesses up to some new attacks and David Friend, CEO of Wasabi is on to talk about their disruptive cloud storage technology. Also in the first of a five-part series, Tim Titus of Path Solutions talks about VoIP troubleshooting.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Yet Another Speculative Malfunction: Intel Reveals New Side-Channel Attack, Advises Disabling Hyper-Threading Below 8th, 9th Gen
- DevOps Repository Firms Establish Shared Analysis Capability
- Google warns Bluetooth Titan security keys can be hijacked by nearby hackers
- AT&T defends location data sales in newly public letter
- Attackers Are Messing with Encryption Traffic to Evade Detection
- The radio navigation planes use to land safely is insecure and can be hacked
- Google’s prototype AI translator translates your tone as well as your words
- Introducing Translatotron: An End-to-End Speech-to-Speech Translation Model