Doh! DNS over HTTPS coming soon? Enterprise Trojans up 200% in 2019, new Drupal vulnerability found in the wild, Amazon uses AI to find out who to fire, 5G: how will pricing change?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- DNS over HTTPS is coming whether ISPs and governments like it or not
- Enterprise Trojan Detections Spike 200% in Q1 2019
- A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE IMAGES: DRUPAL 1-CLICK TO RCE EXPLOIT CHAIN DETAILED
- Amazon's warehouse-worker tracking system can automatically pick people to fire without a human supervisor's involvement
- New Twist in the Stuxnet Story
- EU parliament passes controversial copyright overhaul
- AT&T says 5G will be priced like home Internet—pay more for faster speeds
- Millimeter-wave 5G will never scale beyond dense urban areas, T-Mobile says
- How a Nigerian ISP Accidentally Hijacked the Internet