The gang discusses 5G emerging with some new hardware, cybersecurity shortages in the UK, and click injection woes.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- DuckDuckGo versus Goliath
- The U.S. is getting real about naming names in the hacker wars
- Study: The NHS is desperately in need of infosec professionals
- Apple is no longer welcome in China...double down on Android?
- A new report says that cybercriminals are changing their behavior across their landscape
- FBI opens criminal investigation into net neutrality comment fraud
- Email Threats causing closures around the country
- Google isn’t the company that we should have handed the Web over to
- FCC said texts aren't telecommunications, causing California to ditch fee plan.
- Early 5G compatibility gives us a Snapdragon 855 in a mobile hotspot!
- 5G Defined