Nov 30th 2018
This Week in Enterprise Tech 318
Trek10: Serverless Applications
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Curtis Franklin, Brian Chee
Goodbye monolithic computing architecture! Hello event-driven, stream-based architecture!
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Guests: Andy Warzon
Trek10 talks about event-driven architectures and how the many advantages of using FaaS is revolutionizing enterprise applications
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- New Linux crypto-miner steals your root password and disables your antivirus
- 500 million records compromised in latest mega-hack
- AT&T CEO: State net neutrality and privacy laws are a “total disaster”
- Router security guidelines
- The SamSam ransomware hackers are now officially wanted by the Feds
- Google says it doesn't believe leak was malicious despite suspicious appearances.
- AWS announces new Inferentia machine learning chip
- Why aren’t chip credit cards stopping “card present” fraud in the US?
- We Design, Build, & Support Serverless Apps
- The Business Case For Serverless