Previously, companies have mistakenly viewed multifactor authentication (MFA) and Single Sign-On (SSO) as an either-or solution when in reality the combination of the two gives enterprises a convenient AND secure means to thwart cyber criminals.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Facebook's Secret Doctors trying to solicit patient data
- Keep an eye out for .htaccess
- Microsoft makes its 60,000 patents open source to help Linux
- Artificial intelligence meets human intelligence
- Trivial authentication bypass in libssh leaves servers wide open
- Author of LuminosityLink Sentenced to 30 months for RAT software
- Facebook's Portal is a portal into your soul
- NC Water Utility Fights Post-Hurricane Ransomware
- Digital Envoy
- Digital Resolve
- Digital Resolve Introduces New Single Sign-On Solution