Torch3d: For designers, creating AR and VR apps isn’t work solely reserved for game studios or billion-dollar brands. Companies of all sizes across many industries are starting to explore how they could put 3D, and especially AR, to use from improving e-commerce to saving money in manufacturing. Nearly every person Torch3d has surveyed reported they have paid client work in 3D, indicating a rapidly maturing market. Interviews by Torch3d suggest this is just the beginning.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Amazon is making it easier to set up new Internet of Things gadgets
- US Approves Cyber Weapons Against Foreign Enemies
- Running Ubuntu VMs on Windows just got a whole lot more streamlined
- David Patterson Says It’s Time for New Computer Architectures and Software Languages
- Retail Sector Second-Worst Performer on Application Security
- Microsoft Managed Desktop lets Redmond handle your desktop devices
- New $59 Million Hack: Japanese Crypto Exchange Zaif Got Breached
- Top 100 Cryptocurrencies By Market Capitalization
- White House: We're Going to Cyber Harder
- NATIONAL CYBER STRATEGY
- Windows 10 will use the cloud to free up disk space