F5 Networks announced the Super-NetOps initiative, an industry training and community-based program aimed at evolving network operations functions and enabling application services to be delivered through a service model rather than traditional, ticket-driven approach. We talk about why the Super-NetOps movement is so critical for organizations to embrace to enable teams to reduce time to service from days to minutes, while ensuring all applications meet necessary compliance, policy and performance standards.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Comcast Data Breach
- Amazon patents a real-time accent translator
- Major Financial Services Firm Fixes Flaw Exposing Customer Data at 100s of Banks
- Printable Solar Panels...Will the ink costs us our first born?
- Cisco sinks on report Amazon wading into networking equipment
- OpenSwitch (OPX)
- Oculus is bringing its Rift and Go VR headsets to classrooms around the world
- The computer scroll...is near!
- An iPad That Fits Your Pocket: Introducing a Roll-up Tablet With Flexible Screen Real Estate
- The FCC can "choose which evidence to believe," court says.
- OcNOS™ Industry’s first full-featured network OS for White Box
- The Myth Of White-Box Network Switches
- Choose your own network operating systems? IT pros weigh bare metal
- Cumulus Linux
- F5 Launches Super-NetOps Initiative