Not only did we have people at Black Hat and Defcon but Heather "Mo" Williams and Curtis Franklin spent a bunch of time with the NOC team and Heather will be reporting on some hush hush stuff that will have just become public before the show.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- ARM's next processor might give Intel's CPUs a run for their money
- An IoT Hole Named MQTT
- ISPs say they can’t expand broadband unless gov’t gives them more money
- GOOGLE TRACKS YOU EVEN IF LOCATION HISTORY'S OFF. HERE'S HOW TO STOP IT
- 16yo hack's Apple's network gets customer data, and we are just hearing about it
- Another week, another Intel side-channel vulnerability
- New law bans US gov’t from buying tech from Chinese giants ZTE and Huawei
- ePMP Elevate webinar replay
- Decrypting OpenVPN Traffic if it's Compressed
- Hotel policies drafted after last October's mass shooting arrive just in time for DEF CON.
- BlackHat and Defcon: an insider view of the action
- DEF CON
- BLACK HAT