Sami Ahmed, Co-Founder of Hunt Club, a tech-enabled recruiting service, talks about why IT hiring managers need to move away from extending “job offers” and towards career consultation.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- The Best Candidates Are the Ones Who Aren't Looking
- Blackhat presentation - Easy WPA2 Password Cracking
- Microsoft Identity Bounty
- Stolen certificates from D-Link used to sign password-stealing malware
- China's Bird Drones
- Emergency Service Responders at Risk due to Weakness in Cellular Gateways of IoT Devices
- Decade-old Bluetooth flaw lets hackers steal data passing between devices
- The SIM Hijackers
- A federal lawsuit alleges significant problems with voting in the Peach state.
- After broadband failures, NY gives Charter 60 days to plan for exit from state.